Friday, May 13, 2016

Free Technology 4 Teachers April Highlights!

April's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers

April came and went quickly. In fact, it went so quickly that I didn't even realize it was over until I looked at the date about an hour ago and realized we were into May. I'm a day late on my month-in-review post.

Here are the most popular posts of the last month:
1. 11 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
2. New Polling Feature Added to Google Classroom
3. A Short Overview of 12 Tools for Creating Flipped Lessons
4. Kahoot Adds a Team Mode
5. 5 Ideas for Using Google Sites in Your Classroom
6. Mozilla Releases an Interactive Web Literacy Map
7. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
8. Three Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
9. Telling Stories With Storyboards - Webinar Recording
10. Four Tools for Creating Screencasts on Chromebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment