Thursday, August 28, 2014

Update on Examview and Chromebooks

Hello again Tim,
I posted all my chapter 2 quizzes on my blackboard site for chemistry today and they all are working great using examview!!!!  I unlocked them around five tonight and I already have several students taking the first two quizzes and their score reports are coming in nicely.....

Just wanted to let you know and if anyone wants to see what I have done they are free to check it out....I can add colleagues to my blackboard/ googleclassroom sites as observers anytime they want.
Diana

2 comments:

  1. I have used Examview in the past over our school network but we have moved to chromebooks. I am interested in seeing how you are using it. I have not used blackboard before, how much does it cost? molson@rockdale84.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, just found your message and I apologize for not finding it sooner....I use a form of blackboard from coursesites.com....this allows teachers to set up free online classes for up to five classes!!! Pretty great deal!
      As for examview and chromebooks, some of our students have not yet been issued chromebooks and they are able to even take these tests via their smart phones....chromebook compatibility is not an issue as the test is published to the web and easily accessible via any browser.

      Delete